I was tagged by Nanny! Who was tagged by Solar!
The deal is: there are five questions to answer and then there are two people to tag!
The questions are:
1. What were you doing 10 years ago?
- I had to really blow the cobwebs out of my old menopausal mind to have a clue what I was doing 10 years ago. After remembering, it seems more like 20! I was still working for an Orthopaedic Surgeon, spending time in the office and the OR. Worked out and ran like a little fiend. It was no problem to cruise through 12 miles just to clear my head. I was single. I was close to God. Life was good. (Delete... Just started telling about my children and realized that I would save that info for one of my taggees to tell herself... ) My favorite songs of the moment were Life Uncommon by Jewel and Truth of the Heart by Melissa Etheridge.
2. Five things on my to-do list:
- Call the lawn service.
- Finish the sweater for Little Man.
- Pick up more paint chips for possible color change in the Bungalow.
- Go by the bookstore to see about the book by Diane Kress, R.D., The Metabolism Miracle, because I NEED a miracle! LOL.
- Keep up the exercise!!
- Almonds and chocolate
- Did I mention chocolate?
- Did I mention almonds and chocolate?
4. Places I have lived: Yes... they are all about the south...
- Sweetwater, Texas
- Birmingham, Alabama
- Charleston, South Carolina
- Calvert City, Kentucky
- Hardin, Kentucky
- Mobile, Alabama
- Loraine, Texas
- Shreveport, Louisiana
- Longview, Texas
- Tyler, Texas
- Buy Evan a Mariner Rolex and a Porsche presented with a note that said he didn't have to work anymore. =) Love you, Honey!
- Create a non-profit to help people... not by enabling and rewarding crippling behavior, but by teaching and rewarding life skills.
- Hire a really good property manager, who would love my Old Girls like I do.
- Buy and save more old homes and duplexes.
- Recruit a great chef and some other businesses for my favorite little shopping strip (which I would buy).
- Buy Evan a "compound" so that he could have a place to hunt and play outside.
- Take my family on lots of trips!! =)
Tag, you're it!