Sunday, October 18, 2009

Morning Sunlight



The morning sun streams in on this little violet...



It is on my kitchen counter...




I love sunlight... the way it illuminates... and casts shadows...




I finished the little blue and white striped blanket...




It is so soft and snuggly...




So that I could START on the pink stuff! =)



Which is quite soft and snuggly itself! I do have one comment that may not be so positive... When I left Laura's house with the yarn, it was still damp from the dying process. I left it in my car over lunch... a warm car. When I opened my door, it smelled like sheep had taken up residence inside!! =/ It smells fine now... I'm just wondering how well I will love my snuggly pink scarf should it ever get damp! Baaaaa.... I'm just sayin'...

3 comments:

Lauri said...

LOVE the striped blankie, just want to snuggle right up to it!

Tanna said...

Thank you, Lauri! I would certainly be happy for you to snuggle in it! =)

Deb said...

isn't it great to see the sun again....love the blankie...pretty flowers...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Numbers 6:24-26

The Lord bless you and keep you;
the Lord make his face shine upon you and be gracious to you;
the Lord turn his face toward you and give you peace.