Sunday, September 6, 2009

Lions and Tigers and Bears, Oh My...




My favorite adventure in Roanoke revolved around my "morning time" with Alex. I would usually try to take the little man for awhile after his early morning breakfast so that his mom could get a little more rest.





One of our adventures was with the animals!




Oh, how delightful it was to watch him work so hard to make a cooing sound... how sweet to my ears...


It is truly amazing that he will go from no language skills to proficient in such a relatively short amount of time...




The fresh wonder and amusement of this child stirs my own sense of wonder.



Little arms and legs flying... little eyes searching... soft, sweet coos... a growing miracle.

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Little Man loves his early morning Noni time. (Mommy loves it, too!) He really is a precious little growing miracle, isn't he? So sweet and wonderful. We love you and miss you! XOXO

Katherine said...

I'm glad you had such a great visit. Little Alex is lucky to have you as his Noni, one to love and spoil him like no one else will! That's what grandma's are for!!

Tanna said...

AC: He is a precious growing miracle! And I miss you two so much!! XOXOXO

Katherine: I am the most lucky one of all!! =) I know your mom feels exactly that same way!

Anonymous said...

It's an awesome gift to see the world thru a child's eyes! mks

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Numbers 6:24-26

The Lord bless you and keep you;
the Lord make his face shine upon you and be gracious to you;
the Lord turn his face toward you and give you peace.