Tuesday, June 2, 2009

On The Road Again...



I'm about to hit the road again. This time just to Dallas, to see my daughter... for the last time before she delivers. She's on her last business trip... grounded in Virginia after this one. I am thinking that she may be happy to stay in one spot for awhile, too. I long for lazy, simple days. But, I am grateful for all that has come our way lately.



Yeah... that's the kind of day... napping... reading... sipping tea... on our own porch... with family near... what a pleasant dream...

1 comment:

Liz Harrell said...

This post made me sigh and relax a little. I enjoy reading about other peoples' lazy days, I aspire to this. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Numbers 6:24-26

The Lord bless you and keep you;
the Lord make his face shine upon you and be gracious to you;
the Lord turn his face toward you and give you peace.