Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Weekend Fun and STUMPED


Our little snaggletooth, Andrew.  He has lost several teeth in the past couple of months and is getting them back at varying rates.  The boys were feeling good this weekend; unfortunately, the first day Pop Pop was not.


Still, we had ourselves a good time.  There was an excavation project... finding hidden "gems"...


Minion business...


Transformer business...


And, more Minion business... these boys came prepared!


And, we enjoyed a "friendly" game of Catan...  Can a competition really be friendly??? LOL


When all was quiet at our house Sunday evening, I got back to work on my Flat Rib Popover... only to hit a wall!  I am embarrassed to say that I am totally stumped and cannot figure out how to proceed.  I've requested help from Churchmouse this morning... hopefully they can help me see the error of my ways and get back on track!!

I still need to download Clue 2 of my Mystery Knit Along.  I'm feeling so far behind!

AND,  I still need to get down all the Christmas decorations among other things!  I had bookkeeping and 1099s to get out yesterday, so hopefully today!

Deep breath.  Keep calm and carry on.  LOL

blessings ~ tanna

9 comments:

podso said...

First of all "well done" to your hubby for being able to get down on the ground after his back surgery. Secondly its fun that your grands are tracking with mine--I guess about the same age (I only have one boy but the girls are there too.) And, the second time in two days that I've heard of the game Catan. Will have to check it out. Our grands are at the game playing stage. Fun for us too! And sorry you are stumped...hope you get help soon!! I guess I don't need to say "stay warm" as it's warming up this week!

Stitchy Mc Floss said...

I know you'll get back on track with the knitting soon. I love the color of your yarn. It's always fun to try something new and a KAL is a great way to do that. :) Wishing you a lovely day sweet friend. :)

Lynne said...

Loved the “toothy toothless” smile . . .
Oh the days of loose teeth and missing!

Minion and Transformer play time looks fun . . .
What a trooper grandpa was . . .
Hope he is feeling better.

And I hope you discover the “glitch!”

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

Those grandboys have grown so much. Never heard of Catan but I do enjoy playing games with the kids in the pediatric ward at the hospital. There is always "friendly" competition happening there (though some of the kids are ruthless :)

Tanya Breese said...

oh don't stress out, it will all get done! i hope you got your brickwall figured out...the grandkids are so cute and the picture of them with your husband in the driveway is wonderful...i like the way the sun is glowing on it! happy new year tanna!!

karen said...

I hope you get the answers because the knit is beautiful!!

La Table De Nana said...

so cute seeing them play..Noah is really the only one who enjoys toys..our 3 ..that live across the street eat and breathe sports..
so funny..my girls loved their dolls..toys etc..
Toothless grins here too of course..

Tanna..all I have to do is look at all your stich markers and shrivel:)
I use one for my cozies and that's it;)
Bon courage..everything does always end up etting done..

so different seeing your climate..we have such piles of snow and drifts and cold..Do you need winter coats and boots and such?

Have a great day!

Judy S. said...

Well, I guess you got the decorations down, right? So, that's a little progress. You need to come visit so you can go to Churchmouse in person! It's only a ferry ride and short walk away! I am dying to know how you are doing on the mitts! I am finally done with clue 2 after an usual amount of tinking.

Shug said...

oh my....they are really growing! Got to love those fun projects...even if it does wear us down!
great pictures

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Numbers 6:24-26

The Lord bless you and keep you;
the Lord make his face shine upon you and be gracious to you;
the Lord turn his face toward you and give you peace.