I had one of those weeks! You know, the one where if it can go wrong and make you crazy with frustration, it DOES! But, there were things along the way that just made me smile...
Like this precious Little Free Library... I snapped this photo early one morning... on the way to treat for fleas in one of my currently vacant Old Girls. You do not want to start me on that story!!!
Isn't that one of the sweetest and most thoughtful ideas you've nearly ever seen?
It sits in front of this cute little home in our neighborhood... generously offering the magic world between the covers of a book to any child who would care to partake...
With beautiful, happy blossoms... shining joy to all that pass...
I just love that someone would do this.
Then, there was a text of amazing artwork from my Little Man. I do want to point out the bright green touches on this monster. If you remember, there was an issue with the Monster Hat Noni made for the Little Man, where the green trim had to be removed. (and before) I'm just sayin'. ;) I think my Little Man may be branching out from dark "byue".
There were more special smiles for:
- An e-mail from my bonus-daughter sharing a beautiful crochet design.
- A telephone call from my daughter-in-love sharing a JOY!!
- FaceTime with my Little Men showing out their projects and skills to their Noni and Pop Pop.
- A phone call from my son excited that he had won a fishing tournament (Again. That child was practically born hunting and fishing.)
- And, a new camera from my Beloved (a thoughtful and unexpected surprise).
I am so thankful.
I hope your week brings smiles along with all the rest.
"Appreciation is yeast, lifting ordinary to extraordinary."
~ Mary-Ann Petro
blessings ~ tanna