Monday, February 23, 2009

My Favorite Little Shopping Strip...


On every walk, my heart skips a little beat as this little shopping strip comes into view... The lights beckon. The windows intrigue. I LOVE the red brick building and the red brick streets... hardwood floors... great old windows... The whole thing just DELIGHTS my soul... You can see the morning light starting in the sky...

This is the newest shop...

An interior design studio...


Pilates and yoga, I believe...
And there is one more just past this one, before the cute cleaners that we use, called Silk Threads... One day, I will pass by when they are actually open... =) Until then, I will enjoy seeing them as I pass...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Numbers 6:24-26

The Lord bless you and keep you;
the Lord make his face shine upon you and be gracious to you;
the Lord turn his face toward you and give you peace.