Friday, December 22, 2017

Tidings of Peace and Joy

(Miss B front and center at her Christmas Program)
 
Christmas is fast approaching... And, with that, I'd like to wish you all a Merry, Merry Christmas... or Happy Holidays to those that do not celebrate as we do.

(Christmas 2016)
 
And, a Joyous and Blessed New Year...  All the very best in all things.


Winter came yesterday, though it would be hard to tell from the beautiful colors surrounding us... The winter's solstice is one of my favorite days... because I know, at its passing, each day will grow a little longer... until the spring comes again...  then summer... then fall... and repeat.  I love the changes... the gifts of each season.


I managed to wind yarn yesterday!!  Woo hoo!  A pattern and supplies are on deck for some soothing knitting ahead.  ;)


I hope your holidays hold the miracle of Peace that surpasses all understanding... and the knowledge that you are Loved beyond measure.

blessings ~ tanna

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas to you all. Such a sweet photo of Miss B and I love the family picture. I'm thankful for your blog friendship throughout the year. I wish you a joyous Christmas and blessings in the new year.

podso said...

Miss B so cute front and center in her white and boots! I love your family photo and notice all but you are wearing your "tabaggons" (they call them here) correct? They look great! Im thankful for you and the bright spot you create here on your blog--always uplifting! Joyous Christmas to you all!

Christine said...

I spotted her right away!
Even your skeins of yarn are beautiful!!!

****** Merry Christmas ******
and a
Happy New Year
***

Judy S. said...

Love that photo and that you could see the kids! Our grandson's choir performed on a riser at floor level, and he was behind the director. Once in a while we could see a glimpse of him under her arm! Have a wonderful Christmas, Tanna. Happy 2018,too, and thanks for visiting my blog.

La Table De Nana said...

I knew it was her:) Cute cute pic of y'all:) Can you believe I wrote that? Miss Frenchie here..

so last night we had and still have 3 boys for dinner and a sleepover and they are watching amovie..cause I am going to prep their brekkie..but as I lay in bed last night between Oli and Max..w/ Alexa playing soft Christmas music and an electric picture frame that kept rotating pics of all 4 as Littler Littles....I thought Thank you God..this is my gift♥
All the very very best to you and that beautifl gang.

Mereknits said...

You have such a beautiful family Tanna. Merry Christmas, enjoy every second of it.

Stitchy Mc Floss said...

Merry Christmas to you and your sweet family. May joy and good health and many blessings be to you one and all in the New Year, too. :) ((hugs))

Ida said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family.

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

Great concert photo. I'm looking forward to longer days. Dark winter hours make me want to hit the hay by 7:00 p.m. :) Merry Christmas to you and yours!

Lynne said...

Merry Christmas Tanna . . .
Merry Christmas to your LOVES . . .
Joy
Peace

handmade by amalia said...

These photos are simply adorable. I can see that you're all making the most of this special time of year. Happy Holidays! And a hug.
Amalia
xo

karen said...

merry Christmas to you! I wound yarn as well yesterday and it felt good :)

Ela said...

Happy New Year !!
Greetings

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Numbers 6:24-26

The Lord bless you and keep you;
the Lord make his face shine upon you and be gracious to you;
the Lord turn his face toward you and give you peace.