People!! I am so far behind with my blogging! I have so many things to share and so little time! LOL! First, I want to thank Sandie, Chatty Crone for this wonderful prize that came in the mail!! A beautiful card and a wonderful smiley face necklace to make me smile every time I see it! Thank you, Sandie!!
Second, Susan of Days at Buttermilk Cottage is raising Breast Cancer Awareness with this cute little Pinky Lamb! Check it out! And, she is joining with Vicki, of 2 Bags Full in a wonderful giveaway!
This the bag that Vicki is offering in her giveaway! Might want to check that out!!
And, lastly sweet Kelly, of The Essence of Home was kind enough to pass me The Versatile Blogger award. I am not usually an award kind of gal, but I do so appreciate Kelly's kindness and consideration. She is a new blogger, sister to my OLD blog friend, Kim of Savvy Southern Style. If you haven't visited her blog, please go by and welcome her to our world.
In addition to mentioning this to you, I am supposed to select 15 other blogs to pass it on to... I want to pass it to whoever is willing to accept it and to share seven things about yourself with us!! I love all my blog buddies and I see each of you as very versatile and inspiring women. Grab that award!!
Seven things about me you probably don't know:
- I love spinach pizza from Cici's Pizza (yes, I know!!! but, humor me... I do!)
- I hate the work of rehabbing an old building! (But, I love the outcome!)
- I'm attending the National Trust for Historic Preservation Conference next week in Buffalo, NY. (first time to attend... very excited!)
- I hate olives!! (The only food I just cannot stand. Go figure!)
- The only dream/goal (that only involved mainly myself) that I gave up on was going to medical school.
- I always wanted to be able to sing like Stevie Nicks (couldn't carry a tune if someone put it in a bucket for me).
- I keep thinking of things I love that you might not know... but, at one time or another I have mentioned most all the things I love in this blog! This is harder than you would think. Ummm... I dropped out of typing class in the 10th grade because I couldn't do it perfectly.
So, there you go! Hope some others of you will share a few things about yourselves! Come on!
Have a great evening! blessings ~ tanna