Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Our House

This is a photo of our Arts and Crafts Bungalow on the brick street where I live... with my beloved, Evan; our Scottie, Tess; several fish... and the real Queen of the Castle, our cat, Velvet. She conveyed with the property... or the property conveyed with her, I should say. =) Never doubt who is in charge! We bought our home October 29, 2004 and moved in December 21, 2004. Our tree was up by the 23rd. =) Before moving in, we painted and had the floors refinished. I wish I had digital "before" pictures. It will always be a Work-In-Progress, but I will share other pictures later.

5 comments:

Amanda said...

I can't believe you' didn't share her name!

Tanna said...

More to come... lol...

paperjunk-lc said...

I love the brick lined streets of Old Tyler. I've always wanted a peek inside. Your home looks like a creative place to relax.
My parents live in nearby Bullard on the lake and when I visit we almost always go by this part of town. It's been years since I've gone to the Azela trail. It never coinsides with our spring break!
Glad to find you.

Nita Stacy said...

Love your porch and the black and white awnings. I moved into my little historic home in Sept 2004. So we were fixing up at the same time. Of course fixing up is never ending for me. I still have lots of projects here. I went through your whole blog tonight and thoroughly enjoyed it.

Butterfly 8)(8 Bungalow said...

So charming!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Numbers 6:24-26

The Lord bless you and keep you;
the Lord make his face shine upon you and be gracious to you;
the Lord turn his face toward you and give you peace.