Monday, November 20, 2017

Scatter Joy -- Day 20


This goes a long way on demonstrating how easily I am amused... 


I was dragging the trash cans to the road this morning for garbage pick-up... in my robe, no less... when I spot these giant mushrooms across the yard!  Of course, I had to run in the house and find my camera!  Wish I had put something beside them to show their scale.  That biggest one was at LEAST six inches across!  They were so beautiful with the early light shining on them.


Photos do not do their beauty justice... but, take my word for it, they would have made you smile, too.  ;)  We are surrounded by beauty every day and I absolutely agree with Monique, from La Table de Nana, who made this comment on an earlier Scatter Joy post:  I think being able to appreciate nature and having hobbies are 2 things that matter so much in being able to continue to find and seek joy in life.  Me, too, Monique.  Me, too.

May your JOYS mushroom today!  ;)  LOL!
blessings ~ tanna

5 comments:

Lynne said...

Happy Mushroom Joy #20 . . .
Nature Joy in a robe . . .

La Table De Nana said...

😘😘

Stitchy Mc Floss said...

They look totally cool to me, too. Hope you have a great day sweet friend. Blessings to you and yours always. :) ((hugs))

Judy S. said...

They sure appear quickly, don't they? Have a great Thanksgiving, Tanna!

Unknown said...

Wow, those are truly works of art!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Numbers 6:24-26

The Lord bless you and keep you;
the Lord make his face shine upon you and be gracious to you;
the Lord turn his face toward you and give you peace.