Saturday, December 12, 2009

Birthday Run


Just got home from a nice wintery night's run. I loved coming home to the lights... kind of like my own personal lighted runway (no pun intended... or well, okay, maybe it was intended... lol... I do amuse easily). My dear friend, Troy, had another birthday today. We try to start those celebrations with a morning run. I didn't make the early venture. But, it turned out to be a fine night for a birthday run. The air was heavy and wet. Very quiet. Only soft footfalls and rainfall. Christmas lights. And, I swear... the sound of jingle bells... Happy Birthday, Troy!

5 comments:

nanny said...

I think running home and being welcomed by the lights is great..... All the running I do is around the house....I've gotta get a plan for January!!!!!

Dana said...

The house looks georgeous!

Lauri said...

The house looks gorgeous all decorated for Christmas! I'm afraid my house could be classified as a "why bother" house this year. :-)

Deb said...

your house looks beautiful...crazy weather we've been having here in Texas...

California Girl said...

Lovely and I think I'll post Merry Christmas on my blog headlines too. Good idea!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Numbers 6:24-26

The Lord bless you and keep you;
the Lord make his face shine upon you and be gracious to you;
the Lord turn his face toward you and give you peace.