Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Proprietary Photos



My daughter is thoughtful and sends me "special - Noni only" photos. I love feeling like I have some moments with Little Man that are just for me... since he is 1200 miles away and we don't have that many moments. I loved the pumpkin patch shots. He looks like a wise little old man... like he has a secret only he knows... I'm sure he would share it with his Noni.



After seeing her new post this morning of my "special" thumb sucking photo, I have realized I better hurry and post my other special photos while they are still special! LOL! I love these little brown cords! I wrote and told her I thought they would be great with the sweater I am knitting for him. However, I found out that he was already out growing them... Love you, Little Man!! Big hugs and lots of kisses from Noni!! Thank you for the special photos, Amanda! Love you and big hugs and kisses to you, too!

10 comments:

Deb said...

what a little cutie pie...so nice that we have the internet to keep up with our loved ones..

California Girl said...

he is so friggin' CUTE!

I cherish photos of the boys during Halloween between 2-9. I miss those days.

Lauri said...

You have the best daughter to send you such sweet, special prizes by email!

Solar Powered said...

Oh, he is such the gentleman.

nanny said...

Don't they grow way toooooooo fast!!!!! Precious pictures!

nanny said...

Good Morning once again....You asked about my header. Solar was on vacation in Key West and saw this sign,,,it was a small restaurant and she thought I needed it for header, sweet of her uh?

Tanna said...

Nanny, that was very sweet of Solar! I knew there must be a special story behind that! Thank you for letting me know.

Amanda said...

I'm so behind in my blogging these days. I realize I've been tagged and haven't even had time to post it. This weekend...

I have a feeling that I am at a place where I can send you proprietary photos, and I won't be able to steal them back because it's so hard to do during the week. Hoping to get some to you this weekend. With little man in his pumpkin costume. Love you.

Amanda said...

P.S. I'm sure little man would share his secret with Noni, too. He loves his Noni that way.

Tanna said...

I'm so happy to hear from my Munchkins! I don't think I have told you, but you were Munchie, too. Love you dearly! XOXOXOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Numbers 6:24-26

The Lord bless you and keep you;
the Lord make his face shine upon you and be gracious to you;
the Lord turn his face toward you and give you peace.